Old June 28th 12, 01:17 PM
chikka chikka is offline
Junior Member

Default Dana margaret hathaway newly join ..!!!!

Hi, I am not very good at introductions, but I'll try anyway.
I'm quite a reserved person, I don't like to talk too much about myself.
I like to join forum, In the past I've join several forum and join topix,
How I've found this forum: I was searching on google for tips on how to widen my knowledge I started caring about.
Before registering and posting I spent some time browsing the forum, and I've seen that there is a nice and helpful community here.

I hope I'll enjoy my stay here.
Dana Margaret Hathaway