Old November 24th 03, 05:41 PM
Lois Reay

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
.. .
Sounds like a lot of fun! Lois, how do you keep track of who is who?

The kittens don't all run in together and are different ages.

Phoebe's ten are now ten weeks old and are in a big room on their own, there
are four different colours, seal, blue, chocolate and lilac, the three
lilac's sometimes confuse me, other than that I know who is who, today nine
of them are going to the v*t for their little operation, the littlest girl
doesn't make the weight yet so I will leave her until next week.

There are twelve kittens out in the garage (which is attached to the house)
these are Freya's and Gigi's kittens, they do run together, one lot is nine
weeks old and the other seven weeks, the colours out there are, seal, blue,
chocolate, cream, red and tortie, I know them all by sight.

Bobbi's six are now three weeks old and still confined to their sleeping
box, they are in the bedroom on their own, the colours there are seal, blue
and chocolate, they will probably start getting out of their box any day
now.

Phoebe's kittens will be ready to go to their new homes in about a week and
a half - that will ease the situation somewhat!!

Lois