Old April 27th 05, 03:32 AM
Yowie

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
I'm Wiccan, I'm not afraid of germs (I've lived off military food for
months on end) and I say wash off the steak, put lots of sauce on it,
and eat it.

Considering all the cat hair we've ingested, what's a little cat spit?
There's cat spit on their hair anyway--it's how they bathe.

I draw the line at stuff that's rotting or moldy but other than THAT I
can eat anything.

"Goddess made dirt; dirt don't hurt."

Lessee... pretty much anything Cary can grab and put in his mouth has been
there at some point in his life. He's still with us, fit as a malley bull.

The day I saw him sucking on Fluffy's ear (the look Fluffy had on her face
was priceless) is the day I stopped bothering with all that nonsense about
sterilisation.

And if I threw out anything that had a dog or cat toungue/paw/tail touch it,
I'd never eat anything!

Yowie