Old May 25th 05, 11:51 AM
hobbs

Marina I'm so terribly sorry, that is dreadful did you find out what
caused it? {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Marina Frank and Mere}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
you'll all miss her so much, Heart healing purrs for you all Jean.

Marina wrote in message
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere