Old January 11th 05, 07:27 PM
jmcquown

TBird wrote:
"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
Check out the amazing photo and video on apba. Holy cow. Can you
believe all that moth dust??

SO glad I can't see that.

I've hated moths all of my life because of that. Gross gross gross!

TBird --- has been known to scream and run from moths

I found it rather odd that the OP on the other ng (Rod in the Outback) said
he has the light lit at night to keep the moths from getting to the house.
Uh... they tend to gather around light... wouldn't it be best to turn the
light off? Or did he mean they'd swarm *inside* the house without the
light?

Yet another reason I'm glad I'm in the good ol' USA

Jill