Old November 22nd 20, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]

Default The Earth Keeps Turning

jmcquown wrote:
Buffy, presumeably like most cats, gravitates towards puddles of
sunshine.Â* This time of year, she's not a happy camper.Â* The earth keeps
turning.Â* Early in the morning and for quite a few hours after the living
room has plenty of nice sunny spots for Buffy. That changes very quicky.
She gets annoyed, as if I can do something about it.Â* Late in the day
there is sunshine coming in the front windows in the dining room; nice
spot to nap. But only for a brief time and no room to run and play.

She seems to blame me for there not being any nice sunny spots to play and
snooze in all day long.Â* So sorry, girl!Â* I'm in charge of the food and
water and the litterbox and toys.Â* I cannot control the rotation of the
earth or the change of the seasons.

Move to the equator

(Humans... gotta spell out everything for them...)