Old October 9th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Another Waffles

On Oct 9, 3:23*pm, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Just doing some data entry for our local humane's Spay/Neuter
Assistance Program, and someone applied for assistance to get their 3
cats fixed, and one is named Waffles! *It's 5 months old and white -
male! *It's littermates are Tipper (tabby) and Princess (also white).

Just though it was an ineteresting coincidence!

But it's such an OBVIOUS name, for a waffle.

I think it's a nice name but yes that's quite a coincidence.

--
Will in New Haven