Old July 17th 03, 07:18 PM
fourcats

Fangu for dat, Spook. Meomie got da misty-monitor fing at werk again,
but dat is OK.

Ower Adam-hoomin tuk some wunnerful picshures of Lenny wif alla us da
last few daze. We want to put dem onna web site and mebbe can send
yew ta Mew-Ar-Ell wen we get arownd tuit.

Fangu agin.
Panda-ov-Sniffly-Toes, for de Furrsome (now down to a)Threesome

Spook wrote in message . ..
Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook join the meatloaf circle of respect,
and send a steady stream of purrrrrrrrrsssss for a peaceful trip for Mr. Lenny,
and for all those who love him.

Mr. Lenny has been added to the lisst on our Rainbow Bridge payj.
http://furpods.home.mindspring.com/rainbow.html or
http://furpods.tripod.com/rainbow.html

fourcats wrote:

Hello all - pardon if this is a double-post, my usual newsfeed seems
to be down. Also, I don't feel up to having Panda write just now, but
my three girl-kitties are all purring along. Most of the below is
from the email to friends and family I send last evening:

I just had to say goodbye to my wonderful Lenny-cat, who closed his
big
blue Meezer eyes for the last time late this afternoon,