Old July 18th 03, 02:48 AM
Da Koster Katz

fourcats wrote:

Peace, everyone. I'm going to finish cleaning the Lenny Memorial
Hairball,
then Lucy, Panda, Sprout and I are going to go curl up with a cup of
tea
and a book.

Johanna
Ms. Lucy
Panda-ov-Mourning-Toes
an' da Sprout!

Aw, hisspitt! I didn't see this when the cats posted their response in
the other thread.

You KNOW that I understand, Johanna. Poppa and Mr. Lenny are probably
right now rockin' and rollin' at the Bridge, happy as our little guys
can be.

{{{{{Johanna}}}}}

Joan, off to light her Rainbow Bridge candles for Mr. Lenny

*four tabbies and a tuxedo cat snuggle back down in the meatloaf
position, and resume their purrs with a slightly different tone*

Be happy, Mr. Lenny.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****