Old August 14th 03, 06:19 AM
LOL

"jen.d" wrote in message .ca...
Hey guys,

I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not back,
it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
have gotten run over by a truck sometime.

Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.

Jen vs ulcer

We are sending purrs that your workload gets smaller and pay gets
bigger. Take care of yourself; we'll miss you!
------
Krista