Old November 3rd 13, 08:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe

Default Where to buy cat food online? (in USA, not Petco, Petsmart, or Amazon)

At least one of my cats prefers dry food.
Might depend on the quality (or lack of quality).

Sounds like more trolling...

--

Path: eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!newsfeed1.swip.net!feeder.erje.net!u s.feeder.erje.net!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feed er01.blueworldhosting.com!npeer03.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!border3.nntp.dca.giganews.com!Xl.tags.gi ganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giga news.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!news.giganew s.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "Bill Graham" weg9 comcast.net
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 01:01:51 -0700

buglady wrote:
On 11/1/2013 4:35 PM, John Doe wrote:
Any suggestions for where to buy cat food online? In the USA, but
not Petco, Petsmart, or Amazon.

I've used www.petfooddirect.com in the past. Never had a problem
with them.
There's one called petflow but I know nothing about it.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

My four cats have stopped eating kibbles since about two months ago. My
wife's daughter down in San Jose says her cats have also stopped eating dry
food. Do you suppose these cats know something we don't?