Old November 3rd 13, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dick Ballard[_2_]

Default Where to buy cat food online? (in USA, not Petco, Petsmart, or Amazon)

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 06:23:06 -0400, buglady
wrote:

On 11/1/2013 4:35 PM, John Doe wrote:
Any suggestions for where to buy cat food online? In the USA, but
not Petco, Petsmart, or Amazon.

I've used www.petfooddirect.com in the past. Never had a problem with them.

There's one called petflow but I know nothing about it.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Another vote for PetFoodDirect. I've been satisfied with them.
Delivery is quick with standard shipping. They must have a distributed
warehouse system because the regular ground shipping takes only a few
days (Portland OR area).

Had only one problem which they immediately fixed. Got a shipment that
had been dropped. Many of the small cat food cans inside the package
had been split. Quite a mess. At first they wanted to know exactly how
many cans were damaged, but I pointed out that most of the cans were
dented and that I would have to clean up the good ones. So they just
shipped the whole order again. One phone call - no return required.

I did use some of the dented ones that were still intact, but I felt
that those freebies were payment for my clean up efforts.

Dick