Old June 23rd 05, 02:53 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 22 Jun 2005 07:45:28p, biggerbadderbarry wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

Thought this was interesting.

I talked to my Grandmaw today, her daughter and son-n-law
trapped a cat. (several years ago) She said they just knew the
cat was going to kill itself trying to get out of the trap. They
took him to the vet, then decided to keep him.

He's real big, and she said the "brand" (cute), was
coon-something she didn't know, neither did I.

She described the cat with a ring of hair around his head like a
lion.

One day my aunt was setting at her vanity beside the bed combing
her hair; the cat jumped on the bed and leaned out and put his
paws on her.

My aunt was scared at first, she said the cat opened his paw,let
out his claws and started combing the back of her hair.

The cat was so big, she said the one paw in the middle of her
back felt like a mans hand. What a smart cat.

Neat story!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields