Old July 11th 12, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default open windows

On 07/11/2012 05:11 AM, ann791 wrote:
Monday morning when I got up I turned off the air conditioner and open
windows.After the hot and humid weather the air was refreshing. Lucy Lu
is the first one to check out the open windows as I washed their dished
and put food out. The other 2 cats stayed with me in the kitchen to make
sure I did my job of getting their food ready.

Lucy Lu is the one who will jump up on the counter to try to steal a bit
of food from any dish she can get at. The open window was just to
tempting for her. She did join the other cats by me just as I got all
the dished ready to set out for them.

Ann

It does cool down at night here, so I am able to have open windows in
the morning. TuTu doesn't seem to be interested so I figure she has had
a busy night hunting greeblings -- I do find a few scattered things in
the AM. She leads me to the fridge then after breakfast she takes a
nap. Best wishes. MLB