Old August 19th 05, 03:41 AM
badwilson

cardkitty wrote:
My little Siega loves to go outside.. but we only let her when we

are
out too. Here in Arizona, sometimes our concrete porch (and often
even the dirt) will be too hot for her feet (of course she doesn't
believe us 'til she trys it for herself.) Plus, after being outside
for a little while she starts to chew on some of the grasses and
weeds. Yeah, then she either chocks on it then spits it out or gets

little sick. She still hasn't figured that one out so we just watch
her while we're out.

Kathryn

Cats are supposed to eat grass, it's normal. They eat it because then
they puke it up. It helps with their hairballs. My cat Vino is
indoor only and I grow grass in pots for him to eat. Sometimes I let
him out in the yard for a few minutes, supervised. The first thing he
does is gobble up as much grass as he can. I take him back inside and
he pukes it up. A bit of a mess to clean up but I don't mind because
I know it's good for him.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown