Old January 13th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
harry

Default NO VET? Revolution Spot Flea treatment & Capstar

On Jan 11, 5:03*pm, jerseycat wrote:
Hi all, I have a cat who was in the shelter for a year. He has fleas
and neither Advantage nor Frontline have worked. He has had them for
months - we seem to get them better under control but then they return
- these shelter fleas seem extra hardy or immune to these spot
treatments. (We also tried Adams sprays and even diatomaceous earth...
we have no carpets and no stuffed furniture - we clean and clean!) My
vet wants to charge me another $70 plus $25 a dose each for Revolution
Spot Flea treatment & for Capstar. I can get both without a
prescription for $10 each from Canada - but I can't wait 2-3 weeks to
arrive to New Jersey -- any help or ideas? Are there any cheaper
online vets? Thanks!

Hello,

As far as iam concerned all Vets. are an organized, syndicate of
crime:

Go to my site http://fluffyfuzzies.com then go to the bottom of the
page and call the 800 number to order Revolution. It works for my
gang, however (once in a while), instead of trusting it to do the
earmites, i get some med. from Walmart and use that also, along with
the Rev.- it is a sure-thing combination.

Make sure you follow instructions, and (for a while) do Rev. every
month for 3 months, and if itis Winter you shouldnot have to do the
Rev. more that 3 times max. Your basement/garage whatever and rugs are
probably infested and the 3 times thingy will take care of that - fur
shur. If not let us know . . .

Truly