Old August 17th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lesley via CatKB.com

Default Feline Pine Scoop Litter - Does not Scoop!

sheelagh wrote:

Has anyone ever tried those silicon based granules @ all? I just wondered how
they work ( for how long for too), & if they are any good?

I used them once when I had such a bad dose of flu that I couldn't even face
walking the 5 minutes to my local shop and that was all they had in the
garage over the road.

They seemed to last slightly longer than the usual brand (but not long enough
to justify the fact they were 3 times dearer than the usual brand) and were
good at stopping odours and relatively dust free and we had minimal tracking
with them

But I didn't think it justified the expense also one of our cats didn't seem
keen on standing on the stuff

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs