Old January 25th 19, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default We'z having a party!

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 9:12:14 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance comes through the newly set up 'porter and looks around]

Fangu fur da invytashun. Dis iz a furry nice howse! Heer, I bringed yoo sum howsewarmin giffz.

[Sundance hands a wrapped package each to Sammy, Ranger, and Francesca. They open them.]

Dey iz a noo produkt frum da Booteek: self-heeting kitty bedz. When yoo iz on dem, yurown bodee heet gitz reflektid bak at yoo to keep yurownselfz warm. I haz a goggy wun fur Starr, too, but I kudnt karry it. If yoo tellz me whare yoo wud like it, I will hab it 'ported direckly dere.

[Starr goes and lies down in the spot where she wants hers.]

Right dere? OK, den moov aside an...

[Starr moves, and Sundance uses his catmunicator to send a signal through the 'porter. The 'porter mechanism twinkles, but nothing appears there. Instead, in the spot Starr had indicated, there is a twinkle, and then a new bed appears that's just the right size for Starr.]

Dere yoo go!

Sundance

Did yu inbent deze, SunnyDance? Yu ar sooo klevver!

HiHi awl. Fangu fur da imbiteashun, PawPaw M. an Sammy... I brqwt a castlerole of fore an twenny blackburds.

Pit2nya