Old November 21st 03, 10:46 PM
Iain & Deb

In article ,
says...
See if you can get the liquid Clavamox. It is easier to get in and if
given a few hours after a meal is not likely to be thrown up.

-MIKE

Thanks for the reply, Mike; I have given the liquid before, but Foxy is
actually pretty easy to pill, so I always go with the pills for him. I
didn't know that the liquid is easier on the stomach, or I would have
gotten it. However, I decided to re-pill him, as I had to go to work
before the vet's office opened, and couldn't wait for their advice. He
kept that one down, so I think I'll just wait an hour after his meals
before pilling, from now on.

Deb