Old December 22nd 04, 01:10 AM
Dave

I had that problem and changed my cats food to sensitive stomach Pro One
within 4 days her stool was back to normal. I tried her back on her old
food and the stool started softening up. Pro One Sensitive

mlbriggs wrote:
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:04:39 -0800, grawun wrote:

Some weeks ago my adult Maine Coon started having very soft stools. The
consistency of pudding. Not excessive, just once a day like always. She
looks good, acts good, plays, eats, gives loves,but since it was a
change I wanted it checked out. The vet didn't find anything wrong but
put her on antibiotics and something to improve her intestinal flora.
It didn't change anything. He said the next step would be blood tests.
I don't know whether I should persue this or not. I hate to stress her
out with unnecessary tests.Anyone else have experience with "pudding
stools"?

What do you feed her? Perhaps a change to a better food would help.MLB