Old December 25th 04, 02:38 AM
cdchap911

i have not had the problem with my cats but i was having it with my dog and
the vet had me put metamusil in her moist food every morning and problem has
been solved. dont know if that would help with cat could ask your vet tho
and how much for her size obviously
wrote in message
oups.com...
Some weeks ago my adult Maine Coon started having very soft stools. The
consistency of pudding. Not excessive, just once a day like always. She
looks good, acts good, plays, eats, gives loves,but since it was a
change I wanted it checked out. The vet didn't find anything wrong but
put her on antibiotics and something to improve her intestinal flora.
It didn't change anything. He said the next step would be blood tests.
I don't know whether I should persue this or not. I hate to stress her
out with unnecessary tests.Anyone else have experience with "pudding
stools"?