Old July 10th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default PING Pat: You've ruined my life :)

Pat wrote:

wrote

you can eventually buy, I think it's only $20 and probably fits on
a floppy disk....

Oh really? Is it exactly the same?

It's bigger and better.

And do you know who makes it?

GameHouse. You can download it right on the webpage where you play online.

I'm not all here today, am I? That's the second Stoopid Question[TM]
I've asked. It only says "GameHouse" right on the page!

Actually, I like it as it is. Sometimes when companies or web game
designers make "improvements", I'm not that happy about it. That's one
of the main reasons I like to make my own copy. Then I get to keep the
one I liked.

Anyway, back to sleep...

--
Joyce ^..^