Old July 18th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default A sad movie of a cat trying to revive his friend run over by a car

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, Netmask exclaimed (7/16/2010 8:37 PM):

http://www.youmaker.com/video/sv?id=...a8b3f003432001

And they say animals can't grieve, and don't understand death.......

Only some religions say this.....Us atheists know better. One of our (older)
cats follows my wife around like a puppy dog. When she goes down to
California to visit her grandkids, he grieves and lives in her clothes
closet until she comes back. If she didn't make it back, I think he would
die there........