Old August 4th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default A sad movie of a cat trying to revive his friend run over by a car

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message
"Bill Graham" wrote in message

Just defining what I think you mean by, "they". In my experience, the
religious set thinks only we humans have souls, and, (as a result) there
are no animals in heaven. They also tend to put animals down a lot,
because their God doesn't do much toward saving all those millions of
little furry creatures from freezing and starving to death every Winter.

Sadly, God doesn't do much toward saving all those millions of humans who
starve to death and die of disease every year either.

Yes.....Kind of makes you wonder just what he's doing with all that spare
time, doesn't it? Of course, one would never think that "He" doesn't exist
at all.........