Old December 19th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Update: Abelard needs help

Pat wrote:

I feel horrible guilt for not knowing enough to speak with TED
yesterday. He may have sent me to Springfield anyway, but at least I
would have gotten there many hours sooner, and that would have been
better for Abelard.

As it is, my boy is deathly ill and I feel I have nowhere to turn. If
Dave feels bad about how things have turned out, he hasn't said
anything. As for me, I can't do much aside from sob my heart out.

I think the guilt lies with the local vet - he sounds really incompetent.

Purrs continuing for Abelard to pull through!

Joyce

--
Speak your mind even if your voice cracks while you're saying it.