Old January 19th 19, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Furminated

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:49:50 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur! She has a very
thick undercoat. I just used the Furminator de-shedding tool on her
(she loves it! I highly recommend it). It was long overdue. I swear I
collected almost enough fur to knit another cat.

She always feels so good after this. She purrs like mad. Now she's
batting around a golf-ball sized bright orange whiffle ball and dashing
all over the place. Apparently it feels good to lose that excess fur.

It's not as if she needs a winter coat. We live in southern South
Carolina. The temps are in the 60's (farenheit) here at the end of
December.

Buffy's happy, I'm happy I am not seeing fluffs of fur wafting every

time I pet her. Win win.

Jill