Old June 22nd 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I made her bed and she must lie in it

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in news:621e686b1e218@uwe:

Now we have to keep a box of *my* clothes at the end of the table.
Needless to say, my in-laws think I'm *really* weird.

Well let's face it, you are. Thank goodness.

I had a box of old socks that I was using for rags, and when I brought it
in from outside one day, I left it behind the recliner in the living
room, thinking I'd put it away later. It's now Doc's favorite bed, which
considering his predeliction for boxes should have been a foregone
conclusion.

Chak

--
The difference between the men and the boys in politics is, and always
has been, that the boys want to be something, while the men want to do