Old November 11th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Final update on Tucker :o)

Christine Burel wrote:
Just thought you'd like to know, I took Tucker back for his final
recheck at VCA where he had a follow-up ultrasound with Dr. Ries (who
let me watch) to see what the status of Tucker's intestinal area was
1 month post-surgery. It's very good news as the inflammation has
resolved and the tissues look back to normal. Dr. Ries said he has
seen this kind of situation before but apparently it's pretty rare --
usually, when the tissues look like this it's lymphoma or FIP. So
thank you, thank you for all your support and prayers for Tucker - it
worked wonders!

I'm very happy to hear that.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart