Old July 11th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Ticked off, but should I be? (OT)

Jofirey wrote:

The so called 'preparer' should only have signed the return if she was
paid to prepare the return (for 2007). If you didn't pay her, and I
wouldn't have, she could not and should not have signed it as 'paid
preparer'.

Jo

She *was* going to get paid. I gather from the tone of my letter (which
wasn't rude but was rather why haven't you returned my calls? Where's Mom's
paperwork?!) she figured out she wasn't going to get paid. Trust me, she
won't get a dime now. All she did was cause my mother unnecessary
aggravation and worry.

Jill