Old August 16th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Feline Pine Scoop Litter - Does not Scoop!

"sheelagh via CatKB.com" u33188@uwe wrote
Sounds good.
I wonder if we can get that over here. It's worth asking I guess.
I am looking for a new brand because the one that I am, using is so dusty
&
clumpy that I find my own asthma starts, never mind the poor cats!!
Anymore idea's/ recommendations welcomed too please?

I was so surprised that this Target store brand litter has so little dust
and
fragrance. It costs about $3.60 for 14 lbs, too.

What brands do you get over there? Wonder if you could do some online
research?