Old February 5th 19, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default We'z having a party!

On 2/4/2019 8:20 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I'z guess I'zld better take a few minutes to innerduce some of da neighbor kitties.

Did here distinguished grey longhair gentleman is Major Grey. Him Is retired from da Catmerica Army. And did lovely grey shorthaired ladycat Is Mrs Grey. Dey lif around da corner.

Dis lean orange and white kitty is Larry. Larry loves across da street. Him organizes a poker game every Friday might.

Dis skinny buff and white lady is Louise. Her Is furry crafty and makes furry warm kitty beda. Her has a bunch of dem scattered through our garage. An dis liddle black kitty girl Is hers daughter, Francine. Francine Is furry find of dancing.

Hi Kitties, Lucy Lu turns and greets each kitty.