Old February 6th 19, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default We'z having a party!

On 2/5/2019 11:40 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I will show you somefing special! I really like dis part ub da howse.

[Sammy leads Lucy Lu to the attic vent. It is larger than most, and has louvers spaced just right for kitties to gaze through.]

From here we gets a really good view of da trees in bof da front yard and da back yard. And da louvers let us look out but keeps da outside critters from seeing us, unless dey getz really close. I love to watch da grey skwirls playing in da trees.

Lucy Lu looks out through the louvers and sees two skwirls playing in
the trees. This is a great place to watch them.