Old November 30th 04, 10:31 PM

Bobcat wrote:

Canadian cartoonist Lynn Johnston's hugely popular comic strip "For
Better or For Worse" has turned to owning a cat - or rather, being
owned by a cat. Elizabeth, the Patterson's daughter who's teaching in
a native school in Northern Ontario, has been persuaded to keep a
stray kitty.

MG, when I first started reading this strip, Elizabeth hadn't even
been *born* yet!! (This is one cartoon where the characters age normally,
more or less in real time.)

http://www.comics.com/comics/forbett...-20041129.html
http://www.comics.com/comics/forbett...-20041130.html

These are great! I love the big silhouette of the cat head in the first
panel of the second strip, with Elizabeth sitting in the background typing
on her computer.

Joyce