Old August 13th 03, 05:22 AM
Hopitus2

Our cats used to play with the TP till we simply took the paper roll off and
sat it on a nearby shelf years ago. It's *no fun* unless it rolls for you,
apparently.

"Sherry " wrote in message
: I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
: and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
: Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
: hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
: today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...
:
: Cheer up. At least they didn't flush it down the toilet causing you to
have to
: call a plumber.
:
: Sherry