Old July 2nd 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Miss Calico Girl loses her leathers

Yup. TED Stevenson took the ear patch off MCG's ear today, gave her a final
booster and billed us for 9 cat doses and 1 dog dose of Revolution. MCG was
such a good girl, didn't even curse at anyone this time. Her whole attitude
was "I don't want to be here, don't want to do this, and don't want anyone
touching me. So I guess I'll hide in the box (carrier) and hope they don't
remember how to open up the lid." It didn't work and she got taken care of.
She is such a gentle little (11.3 pounds) girl and such a sweetie.

Next project is to separate Meow Meow from his pride and joy. We were going
to do that earlier, but MCG's ear came up first.

Pam S. waiting for Huey to calm down so that she can give him his flea
treatment.