Old February 24th 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Fangu awl!

well ursef haza lotsa stuffz, anna remfur, time duzint matter to uses, so
ifin ursef needsa mind rezt come anna read anna pozt, Trudi, still purrin
fur herown howze
"rafflescat" wrote in message
To say thanks to all of you - and thanks for caring.
Just hit base to shower and out to hospital again.
Seems we were right to hurry Gavin to hospital. Whatever the test he
had done was called (can't remember but will ask tonight) it showed up
signs of heart attack. Gavin is now being medicated and is feeling
better - fang bast.
I knew he was ill when he called to say he was coming home .In all our
married life he has only once done that and it was when he'd rolled
his hand into a winch on board and mangled all his fingers.
Hopefully I will be more "compus mentus" than I was last night. I
wasn't coping, but today I've had an injection of Oomph! It HAS to
continue, I have to be strong now.
Sorry about "da cwoose" but we're all there in spirit and may just
"lurk" now and then.
Thanks once again!
Bess and da Gordon Kittiez