Old November 2nd 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

wuuldint it be a wunnerful miricle if nocat hadda call ani namez nezt year,
Tiger, wishing
hizmuther wrote in message
oups.com...
I have to say, 2007 calling of the names has been the saddest one yet
for me. It also seems like there are more than usual this year. For
me it was losing my 20-year-old Thaddeus and 90-year-old Dad in the
space of 3 months. A few others hit particularly hard. I can't
believe how many we've lost as a community! I am very glad that
you've kept this going for so many years, Melissa. With any luck the
list will be much shorter next year.
Dolores