Old May 30th 12, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default An Update from the Sisters

Her knoze dat but adt leads we kan hea how dem iz doink from time ta timezz.
Oreianna made up wiff unkle Serge firs so dat duzent sprize me.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Yuppelz, gud tu kno!
Sae hi frum meee.
Dey wudint havta tawk meowchat, if Jackie wud powzt.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand PoohBah

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
gud gud OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
Hi Hi diz iz Piglett and I kopied diz from Grambys puter diz effenink.
It is from da slave Jackie bout da two sisters.

Hi, The girls are fine. Little characters. They are letting me clean
their eyes and comb them now. Also, Orianne will sit on the bed with me
and watch TV. Cybele is still shy about sitting with me. Hope she will
eventually. They love my daughter's Chihuahuas but are not too keen on my
18 year old ragdoll. So we have the ragdoll as the downstairs cat and the
sisters as the upstairs cats. It seems to be working just fine.

It wuz sooooo good to hear dem iz doink fine. When dem komed to liff
wiff Unkle Serge, Cybele waZ da wun dat tooked longer to cept da hooman
so diz iz wurking out miti fine. Piglett pleased about the who
situation.