Old August 12th 04, 12:25 AM
Cathy Friedmann

Default cat likes the fridge

"MadHatter" wrote in message
any ideas why my kitten would like to get into the fridge, besides her
being curious? she jumps in there every chance she gets. one time,
my bf told me she got in there and he closed the door for 15 sec. she
he opened it, she was hiding behind a water filter pitcher. she was
playing then. the same evening, she jumped into the fridge when i
opened it. i closed the door for a few sec. when i opened it, she
was trying to get in to the bag with bread.
she also likes to lie on the floor in the shower. the floor is cool.
it's not hot, or even warm, in our apartment. we have air conditioning
on all the time. i wonder if she just likes to sit on cool surfaces.
i'm sure she doesn't feel the least bit cold in the fridge with her
fur, but i don't think she should live in there.

-L

This is the sort of thing one has to be really careful about. Demelza, Ms.
Hyper Cat, up till the age of 4, had an insatiable curiosity when she was
younger, & as a result lived kinda 'on the edge'. I had to constantly haul
her out of the fridge, the microwave, the fireplace, the dryer, every single
cupboard in the house... she was as familiar w/ every cubic inch of this
house as was possible for her to be.

Cathy