Old June 11th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default I dispatch feral cats

welcome Have fun letting them know I already have and they can't do
anything till they get 2 complaints
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Thanks for posting that Laura. I think the newspapers and local area
rescues will be very interested in tracking this guy down. I am willing to
bet Missouri has an animal cruelty law in the books that covers bozos like
this troll.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Laura" wrote in message
SBC Internet Services will be pleased to hear of your abuse to feral cats
as
well as the local athorities in Kansas City MO, US where I should kindly
say
you LIVE! Have a great day!

~Laura

~snip~