Old May 31st 04, 05:43 AM
Steve Touchstone

On 30 May 2004 23:20:52 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

Don't have nay pix of Mittens, but one of his descendents, Tarheels,
born about 10 years after he had gone to the RB, can be seen at
http://tinyurl.com/yu2e4
She was quite the character who used to chase dogs away from our yard
- no matter how big the dog was. Unfortunately, she was the victum of
traffic back in the 70s.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Aww. Cute pictures. Tarheels looks a lot like Sammy (who looks an awful lot
like my Bootsie).

It's funny when I stop and think about it. Rocky is the only cat I've
ever had who isn't a tuxedo. But there is that long break between
pets, except birds, while in the Army - about 25 years. Tarheels
really doesn't count as my pet, since she came to the family after I
had joined the Army and I only visited her when on leave.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: