Old September 6th 15, 04:12 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Your cat doesn’t love you: science

On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 22:50:01 -0400, J wrote:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wo...ve-you-science

All of my cats hate anythng that is different than their normal lives.
But there's no question that they feel more secure with me than
without me. On the other hand, I'm not opening the door and letting
them choose whether they want to stay or go. At least, not yet. Maybe
after we've lived in the new home for a few more months.

I'm sure most animals would choose a place where they know that they
get fed. I do.