Old December 20th 17, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy and the Deer

You probably know there's a golf green behind my house so I don't have a
large back yard area. This doesn't stop deer from wandering around
between my yard and the golf course area. Lately they've been frequent
visitors out back. They wander around nibbling on clover.

Buffy pays little attention to the birds on the patio or at the feeder.
But she's absolutely fascinated by the deer!

She sits and stares at them out the window. I watch her watch them.
She tracks them (which is hard to do if there are three of them out
there, just meandering around). I wonder what she thinks they are?
Potential prey? Maybe somewhere in her primal brain she thinks she's a
cheetah choosing an antelope. LOL

Jill