Old January 2nd 05, 05:00 PM
Erik

You don't need to say things like that. Last time I checked, anyone and
everyone on here has a right to express how they feel, not call names. But I
must admit, I did get carried away with this based on emotions and the
thought of that poor kitty. I am far from a lawmaker, but I wish there was
such a thing as an eye for an eye rule sometimes.

"idseer" wrote in message
so much news ... so many idiots.

"Max Mustermann" wrote in message
age.info...
In article
Jim Vandenberger wrote:

Let's hope there is more happening to these morons that just a firing.
This is the usual WalMart, or any other corp for that matter, saying that
they are "appalled" etc. Let's hope the courts deal out some heavy duty
punishment rather than a slap on the wrist for these dopes. Heavy fines,
some jail time is the only resolution that should be accepted.
I think until WalMart makes more of a definitive statement on this, they
need to know that lots of people are watching and waiting........with
dollars in hand for them or another store.
I have written several letters to them. They can be contacted on their
website at:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catal...0:5436:121264:
121283