Old November 23rd 07, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Default Happy Manxgiving from LillyCat

In article
,
Meowmie Carol wrote:

I am not feline well, and may soon be with my beloved Tinkie
Basil,but I thought I would tail all my furriends Happy Manxgiving,
the bestest holiday evpurr!!!!
LillyCat

LillyCat, I don't think we have meowed before, but if it is indeed
coming to be your time then we will all purr for your journey to be
peaceful and for your family to be strong and to heal quickly.

We are sending our best purrs for you to have happy, healthy days yet
with your family. All of our best purrs to you and those who love you.

Cleo