Old December 29th 03, 05:58 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Barb"

You wouldn't call one cow an outbreak? Well, I guess you don't represent
the more than 2 dozen countries that are now refusing to import meat from
the USA. Don't forget, every cow in the country is not tested, only a
fraction.

What I found interesting, and rather scary, is that instead of testing food
that is fed cattle to make sure that bonemeal and other animal products are not
in it, they are testing only the suppliers' documentation (their records).
They really need to test the feed, not just look at records.

Lauren

________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe