Old May 6th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default Missing cat...

or ******* Cat Trick? Keeping my fingers crossed that it's the latter.

Once again, Samuel Redcat is missing. Just like the last couple times -
as the sun was going down I brought everybody in from the back yard, and
did a cat count. Everybody present and accounted for, except Sammy
Redcat. Nancy and I checked every closet multiple times, checked the
basement multiple times, I walked around the block a bunch of times just
in cased he found a way out of the yard - no sign of Sammy.

I doubt that I'll be able to sleep tonight, but I'm going to try to get
some sleep down on the futon in the living room in case he's outside and
scratches on the door.

Purrs would be appreciated for Sammy to either get his furry butt home,
or show himself.

Dan