Old August 1st 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Pure Bred Behavior

On Jul 31, 9:41*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
snipped
are (whisper) often dog like in their
behavior. *Want to be petted and fussed over. *Always sticking their
heads between you and what you are doing. *I've never had one that was
a loner where our other cats often have been.

Jo

YES! That is *exactly* like Frank. He loves to be petted, brushed,
talked to, anything. I can't even read the paper when he's in the
room. And we sometimes
call him "Monkey-see-monkey-do Frank"....because if one of the other
cats is doing something, Frank has to run over there and do it too.
He's like a whole different kind of cat. He wouldn't be good for
anyone who
wants an aloof pet.

Sherry