Old March 30th 10, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

in fact this group was created just for meow chat so those who didn't care
for it could not deal with it, Lee
"Christine BA" wrote in message
30.3.2010 1:20, Dave kirjoitti:
I thought this was place to exchange info on cats, not act like a bunch
of
children. I've come here in the past, and don't remember this
foolishness.

Rec.pets.cats.community has used meowchat for as long as I remember. I'm
not all that fond of it either, but tend to lurk here anyway. There are
other rec.pets.cats groups too. For example if it's health issues you want
to look into, check out rec.pets.cats.health+behav.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com