Old February 14th 11, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Frum Pipps Da Crooze beginz! FUDZ

oh hai..sez Pipps, ai m 5 n wyl uh nise boycat kare tew joyne mee fur
dindin?
ai wike da doggies tew ummmm BobQat n Mimzy xplaned doggiez tew usses n wee
nebber meeted une, but MableAnne n Cash-pup r umkay wiff ussess...wookz at
Unka Mosey fur uhpruvul..yuss et iz umake wiff hymself...Pipps

"cshenk" wrote in message

"Booker" wrote

Booker guidz Snowflake an Chappy out ov da porter an startz hawlin
soupcase after soupcase of stuf.

He yellz at Snowflake to help, cuz she waz da one insistin on takin da
kichen sink.But Snowflake haz successssfully manaaged to sneek away az
uzual. So Chappy reluktanly helpz unlod da porter.

Cash-'pup' arrrives wif Aunti Mabel anna Daisy-chan. Dey sees Chappy anna
her Daisy-chan's own personal porters wag-tail anna helps Chappy.
Dez very happy wif dey little tuna fisshies tips!

'Thanks Chappy!' sez bof of dem, den dey goes back to Ms Daisy-chan who is
chatting wif Booker.

Booker: Ize reqwested a small suite fur all free of us, I hopez dey haf it
valabile. Weze needz it fur all deze soupkases.

Wez packed light dis trip onnacount of bringing lots of doggie noms
annacourse Ms Aunti Mabel's own INside puppy-pad dez gonna use.

After da porter iz cleered, Snowflake saunterz up an fankz da boyz fur
takin kare of her soupcasez.

Ms Aunti gives a wry grin butted she knows Snowflake doesn't see her behind
Cash, besidez, she anna Cash are busy now wif dere own and Daisy-chan's one
bag.

A group of uniformed sailors greet each new
arrival, and take them into the tenders; then head
out to the MV Purrbearer.

As they ascent the staires , they see a group of
ship's stewards at the top, clipboard in hand,
greeting each cat:

"Gud afternoon, maam's, sir. Welcom to the MV
Purrbearer. Let me show you to your stateroom, and
when you are ready, there is a cold seafood buffet
set up in the small dining room -shrimpees,
oysterz an mussels, langostinos an a selekshun ob
nip an non-nip drinks. Pleeze help yourselves
while waiting for everycat to arrive!

Daisy-Chan thank's them for herself and her 2 HC friends den settles in to
help unpack. It doesn't take long after dey shuffle the luxury litter pan
(ohh, NICE sez Daisy-chan!) and add in the puppy-INdoor-pad with it's soft
quilted liner, just right for sensitive discerning doggies uses. Not being
sure if the room would be stocked with more pads they had brought many but
to their suprise, they see under the sink a nice stash from the MV
Purrbearer crew!

'Wez leafing a nice tip fur dat fellow! 2 dehydrated ducky strips about
right Aunti?' sez Cash (who's not traveled in such luxury before and is very
happy now that he's been called an HC with Aunti).

'Yes dear, sez both Daisy-chan and Aunti Mabel' as Aunti Mabel whites a
short thank you note for the thoughtful cabin attendant and places 2 extra
ordinary noms on top.

'OH!' says Daisy-chan! 'Look, wez gotted a small kittahchen anna dez has
chilled well ground RMB fur you bof! Anna lookee dez got 3 crystal bowls
fur us'.

Looking up from her slurpings, Aunti say 'get a load of the INdoor
waterfall! I kin like drinking from dis!'. The others crowd around to
watch then take turns.

Aunti Mabel yawns then and says 'Time for my nap kids, you both go out anna
play and I'll be along later'. Her eyes widen as she sees the doggie ramp
to the bed is just right for her old hips and then settles in with a happy
sigh into the king sized memory foam bed.